Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lil' Wayne... The Dumbest Male on Earth!



Today I ran across this video of Lil' Wayne talking about how he was raped at age 11 by a woman spurred on by his "father" Baby.

About the rape, Wayne said:

"I loved it....I ain't never pressed charges. I'mma do you like Baby and them did me…”
There's so much wrong with this that my brain hurts! So let's take dissect this tragedy piece by piece.

I'm going to put all by biases out there. I think Lil' Wayne, Baby and that whole camp are a bunch of bullshit, trifling ass hoodrats. There's something about a boy masquerading as a man that makes me real angry. Add that to the fact that people actually have the nerve to talk about him like he's speaking something other than trash and I'm heated.

But let's put that to the side for a second, because this video just confirmed, without a doubt, that homeboy needs some help.

LIKE NOW!

For reals, someone needs to get this man a therapist. A psychologist. A friendly, non-trifling, shoulder to cry on. 

When I first saw this article I thought, lord knows why, oh my god Lil' Wayne is going to break his decade long streak of foolishness and actually say something of substance. I was hella wrong. What a missed opportunity.

People rarely talk about boys as the rape victims of women. Most of the male rape discussion centers on men in prison, and the sexual violation of boys usually focuses on male perpetrators. So here I thought, damn he's going to shed light on the ignored instances of women raping young boys (and girls). It's a serious issue and we really need to start having a conversation that dismantles the tendency of equating rape victims solely with women and refusing to see women as potential perpetrators.

But that's not what we get here. No, Lil' Wayne offers us a horrific description of how wonderful it was to be a child violated by an adult against his will, while a bunch of adults sit around and watch and probably cheer. And then, to put icing on the motherfucking cake, this asshole promises to violate his young protege in the same way.

I only have two things to say about this.
  1. Now that I know that Wayne was a victim of sexual abuse, I'm starting to look at his sexual exploits in a whole new light. Anyone even mildly conversant in the pathology of the victims of sexual abuse knows that survivors very often develop problematic relationships with sex that can, especially when untreated, develop into a hyperactive sexual life. It's a defense mechanism. And maybe, just maybe, that's what's going on with this fool. 
  2. Somebody call the damn police. This man is promising, PROMISING, to orchestrate the rape of a minor!
Also, as a side note and even more evidence of how FUCKED UP these people are, check the end of the video when Lil' Wayne compares his first sexual experience/violation with his coming into manhood and then quickly compares that to killing five men or robbing a bank.

Yea, this is exactly the kind of Black masculinity I want my nephew to model.

OVER MY DEAD BODY.

source

2 comments:

Maurice said...

Wayne is a lost cause. Why even bother?

How could you possibly unravel sexual abuse by women when the (male) victims would enjoy it? Growing up, I recall many a conversation in middle school about this-or-that teacher among my male friends. They knew (or said) that raping was wrong, and with the exception of the prison joke, fantasized about being raped. Raging hormones + sex-obsessed society = jacked up next generation.

Ray said...

This is truly fucked up, and I'm not sure that I have much to say other than what you already have.

I am a bit curious about Maurice's comment, though. Maurice, do you mean that you and your friends had conversations about fantasies of being raped by your female teachers?