Monday, July 20, 2009

...about Jean...

6 fun things you may not know about my relationship with Jean:


1. Jean and I met in college.

2. Her poetry is absolutely, fucking, ridiculously amazing. I miss watching her perform.

3. I knew I would love her for life when she yelled my name loud enough to be heard across the SMC quad. I think that was her regular tone.


4. She's like the tiny Asian version of me, with even better clothes.



5. She's smart as hell and she's not afraid to shut some shit down!

6. She's fucking hi-larious!


Support me and my blogging partner, comment on our site:

FOLLOW OUR BLOG: dontoppressmyovaries.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Tim said...

I often wonder what it would have been like to be at SMC in Jean's hey-day. She's still making an impact there. Keep up the awesome work on the blog, I'm lovin' it!